We are excited to announce that Broad St Smiles will again see patients in our office starting Monday, May 18th. We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by OSHA, the American Dental Association (ADA), US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), California Dental Association (CDA ) and California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We follow the recommendations of these agencies so that we stay up-to-date on new rulings and guidance.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC we ask for your patience and understanding. Here are some of the changes you will see when you are here for your next appointment:
- Our office will communicate with each of you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. The questionnaire can be completed on our website no earlier than 1 to 2 days prior to your appointment, or you may answer the questions by phone or by email.
- Patients will be required wear masks when entering the office. If you do not have a mask we will have ones available just inside the door. All our staff are also required to wear masks.
- We also have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use as you enter the office
- Your temperature will be taken immediately upon entering the office. If you require a caregiver there with you, we will also take their temperature.
- If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person with you waits in their car until your appointment is over.
- We have rearranged our waiting room and workspaces to help with social distancing, and installed plexiglass shields around the reception area.
- If you prefer to wait in your car when you arrive you may call us to let us know you here (805)541-3900. We can call your cell phone to tell you when we are ready for you in the office.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
To make an appointment or if you have concerns please give us a call at 805-541-3900 or visit our website, BroadStSmiles.com. The Covid-19 screening questionnaire can be found there under patient forms.
Dr. Craig Fitch and his Team at Broad St Smiles